Senior Practitioner - Fostering
An established and successful IFA, with a great supportive infra structure, require a Senior Practitioner to join their South West Based team to focus on standards of care within the organisation:
You will work alongside the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager, focusing on QA of Form F’s and Annual / home Reviews, Home Review Meetings, Panel Meetings, Training, Auditing
Over view of responsibilities:
- Support the Registered Manager in the day-to-day running of the service and ensuring excellent practice across the South West region
- Carry out Home reviews
- Audit all Carer and children’s files
- QA of Form F’s and Annual Reviews
- Support RM in monitoring casework / compliance and monitoring numbers for area reports, dataset etc
- Be responsible for ensuring no Home Review is out of date
- Development and deliver pre-approval and post approval training across the South West Region
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- A minimum of 5 years post qualifying experience across children’s social work and fostering
- Significant prior experience of working within a fostering team
- An excellent attention to detail
- A clear communicator
- A sound decision maker
- A car owner / driver
- Be prepared to travel across the SW region, including parts of Wiltshire and Dorset
This is an excellent career opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Fostering Social Worker, to step away from a case carrying role and in to a role focusing more on standards, QA and development within an IFA.
This role is full time, but applicants with strong relevant experience may be considered on a part time basis.
Salary is to £37,000 + bonus scheme
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.