Social Worker - Children's Intervention Team - Surrey - £33,332
Social Worker - Children's Intervention Team - Surrey - £33,332 to £38,312 per annum + benefits
My client in Surrey requires a Children's Intervention Social Worker to join their team. This is a permanent opportunity to join a stable authority. Previous post-qualified experience is required.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 24 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working, mobile phones and laptops
- Local government salary-related pension offered
About the role:
- As a member of the Intervention Team, you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- You will undertake assessments of children through direct work.
- Work with families and partnership organisations.
- You will develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network.
- Within the role you will be expected to maintain high standards of professional practice, working at all times in the best interests of children and young people.
- Ensure that there are clear evidence based assessments and plans in place on all allocated cases and who have the ability to convey their analysis and planning through presentation and written reports.
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK