Social Worker - Hospital Assessment Team - Essex - £207pd
Social Worker - Hospital Assessment Team - Essex - £207 per day
A social worker with experience in Adults Hospital settings is required to start at a team in Essex. Based within Hospitals the teams support service users aged 18 and over, who have a variety of needs and across all specialisms. Staff members complete assessments, statutory reviews, mental capacity assessments, safeguarding, carers and continuing health care assessments. The hospital team receives a high number of Section 2 referrals and is subject to the Delayed Discharge Reimbursement Act 2005.
The team also receives a high referral rate of safeguards - these will often involve working alongside the police and health partners. Team members are supported to complete safeguarding investigations, continuing health care assessments and undertake other roles as valued members of a multi-disciplinary team.
As a hospital assessment team they work in partnership with their health colleagues to promote independence and help service users take control of their own lives.
The role requires you to be mobile throughout a wider operational area including travelling around the county of Essex and beyond, transporting service users and their belongings and to be able to do so in an emergency. Driving licence and car or the ability to meet the mobility requirements of the role through other means is essential.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
As a Hospital Social Worker, you will have experience of:Hospital Work SafeguardingMental Capacity AssessmentsComplex caseloadsCarrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme