Qualified Social Workers - Children's - Havering
Our client is a local authority looking for Qualified Social Workers who have the relevant experience & expertise to work within CP/ CIN/ LAC/ CWD/ MASH/ R&A/ MAST/ MCA/ DoLs team.
The role would be “frontline”.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working in CP/ CIN/ LAC/ CWD/ MASH/ R&A/ MAST/ MCA/ DoLs
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
Additional information about the process
The role will involve: -
- Designing intensive care packages.
- Carrying a caseload of service users.
- Make recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate.
- Potential for duty work.
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Asma Iqbal at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 0085 or email your CV to email@example.com