Qualified Social Worker | Child Protection Team | Bristol
Qualified Social Worker
up to £30 per hour depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker within a Children Protection Team based in South Bristol.
You will join a team committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To help manage a Children & Families caseload of various levels of complexity, involving the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of appropriate action, contributing to the effective application of resources to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and their families.
summary, social workers in Bristol must be able to demonstrate the following outcomes:
1. Practise safely and effectively with your scope of responsibilities
2. Practise within the legal and ethical boundaries of your profession
3. Maintain fitness to practise
4. Practise as an autonomous professional. Exercise your own professional judgement.
5. Be aware of the impact of culture, equality and diversity on practice.
6. Practise in a non-discriminatory manner.
7. Maintain confidentiality
8. Communicate effectively
9. Work appropriately with others
10. Maintain records appropriately
11. Reflect on and review practice
12. Assure the quality of your practice
13. Understand the key concepts of the knowledge base relevant to your profession (in particular Signs of Safety)
14. Draw on appropriate knowledge and skills to inform practice
15. Establish and maintain a safe practice environment
Coming from a child services background with 3 years in a similar role and having good knowledge of all relevant legislation along with HCPC registration will ensure your success. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really make a difference.
As a Caritas candidate, you can take advantage of our competitive service offering: * Dedicated personal and professional service. * Free DBS check. * CV review service. * Interview advice. * Competitive rates of pay. * Post-placement follow up meetings. * Refer a friend bonus scheme.
For more information regarding this role please contact Eden Kendall on 02074568950 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org