Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Ealing - £2377ph
Social Worker - Children With Disabilities - Ealing - £23.77 per hour
A vacancy for the role of social worker within the Children with Disabilities team has opened. My client is in Ealing and looking for an experienced social worker to work as part of a team providing a consistent, timely and cost effective service improving outcomes for young people aged between 0 and 18 with additional needs. Previous post-qualified experience is necessary to be considered for this role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- 3* Local Authority
- Good rates of pay
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
It would be preferable for any applicants to have experience of:Liaising with other professionalsRelevant legislationHolding complex casesWorking with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in NeedChild protection Care proceedingsAttending CourtCourt ReportsWorking with new Public Law Outline (PLO)Section 47sCore AssessmentsChild protection meetingsCase conferencesAttending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST:Be HCPC registered Be eligible to work in the UKWhy Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.