Team Manager - Social Worker Academy - Surrey - £48395pa
Team Manager - Social Worker Academy - Surrey - £44,229 - £48,395 per annum + benefits
My client in Surrey requires a Team Manager to join the Social Work Academy, managing a group of newly qualified social workers. This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced social worker to use their knowledge and experience to supervise newly qualified colleagues while enjoying a good salary.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave, with options to buy and sell leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working including part-time, job share and home working
- Local government salary-related pension offered
About the role:
- Each cohort will have 10 NQSW's supported by two ATM's. It offers a structured programme of induction and supported practice, skills development and learning. Working alongside the fieldwork teams, workers will have the opportunity to undertake direct practice, shadowing and training, with a reduced caseload, enabling theory and practice to become aligned.
- You will provide your allocated Social Workers with regular supervision in terms of both casework and professional development, along with protected development time, enabling them to become a confident, capable and expert social worker.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the requirements of the ASYE portfolio are met and will be the main assessor of practice for the workers. You will have an opportunity to share in the development of this service.
- The Academy gives you the chance to be part of a new approach to social work induction and training in line with the Social Work Reform Board recommendations for NQSW's working with children and families. You will have close contact with the ATM's currently in the East and West who can support you with their experience of the Academy and you will report to the Team manager.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK