Independent Reviewing Officer - Locum
Independent Reviewing Officer Locum – Children’s Services – Wrexham, Wales
Aurora Resourcing are currently representing a local authority in Wrexham to recruit for an Independent Reviewing Officer. This is a great time to join this Local Authority, the combination of a stable contract of initially 3 months, and then on a rolling basis thereafter.
• Be a qualified Social Worker
• Hold HCPC (or equivalent) registration
• Have prior experience chairing LAC and Child Protection Reviews and Conferences
• Be able to work autonomously when required
• Confident to review and provide guidance on complex cases
• Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Have good IT skills and have a flexible approach to work
• Have the ability to drive and travel throughout the area as required
Responsibilities of the Role
- To act as lead officer in co-ordinating an effective inter-agency response to children in need including children in need of protection and children looked after.
- To develop and ensure good consistent and effective practice, in line with statutory, departmental and inter-agency standards.
- To chair meetings within the Integrated Childrens System (i.e. Children in Need, Child Protection Conferences and Reviews and Looked After Children Reviews)
Pay rate is £37.38 per hour limited.
Mileage and travel expenses are reimbursed
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on 0121 5163988 / 07958160694 or email email@example.com
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency