Qualified Social Worker – LAC/Leaving Care Team – Bedford, Bedfordshire
3D Recruit looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the LAC/Leaving Care Team, based in Bedford, Bedfordshire. Pay rate: £28ph
About the role:
The Team work with Looked After Children 15-18 and Care Leavers up to 25, previous experience in this role is essential. There may be complex cases to be undertaken as well.
There is a duty system in place.
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Previous experience within a LAC Team is essential.
- Leaving Care experience
- Experience of Asylum seeking cases would be ideal.
- Must be a car driver - some out of County work may be required.
- System is Azeus- initial training will be provided.
- Pay rate: £28ph
- In-house payroll company that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We offer a £200 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email nikki@3DRecruit.com
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).