Qualified Social Worker - Safeguarding & Care Planning
Evergood Social Care are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Qualified Social Worker to work full time within a Safeguarding & Care Planning Service based in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work, CQSW, CSS or equivalent
- Registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) as Registered Social Worker
- Demonstrable capability of practice in accordance with current professional standards eg Professional Capability Framework (PCF), Knowledge & Skills Statement (KSS)
- Case recording
- Demonstrate ability in the application of SW knowledge, using emotional intelligence, analytical skills and act with confidence in challenging social and family situations.
- A good working knowledge and ability to use information technology and related systems eg, Word, SW case recording system
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is up to £32 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant experience within a Safeguarding service.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Mark Thompson on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Mark.Thompson@evergoodassociates.co.uk