Social Worker - Fostering
Social Worker - Fostering - Herefordshire - up to £32 an hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a experience Social Worker to join a stable and experienced fostering service in Herefordshire. The service has been able to develop a range of schemes and will support your professional development. We are committed to ensuring our team provides high quality placements with foster carers and kinship carers.
Successful candidates will be fully qualified (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or equivalent), you'll be experienced in assessment skills, mediation and supervision roles to help recruit, train and support Herefordshire foster carers.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Stable Team
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
As a Fostering Social Worker will have experience of:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Viability assessments
As a Fostering Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.