Supervising Social Worker - IFA - North London
An "Outstanding" rated Independent Fostering Agency with a High-quality of childcare, education and therapy for young people are looking for a Fostering Social Worker to be the Supervising Social Worker of their team in North London.
This role is full-time, and permanent, and they offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary of up to £40,000.
The ideal Social Worker will have looked After children and fostering experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Car Allowance - £3,000
- Pension Scheme
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervising and Monitoring Foster Carers
- Provide relevant training
- Provide out of hours cover
- Attend meetings when needed
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Looked After Children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North London
Salary: up to £40,000 + healthcare + pension
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!