Social Worker- Adults locality team
Benefits for you:
- Good work-life balance
- Close to national trust locations
- Excellent training
- Working with a vibrant team
- Low staff turnover
- Opportunity for Progression
What responsibilities will you have as an adult social worker?
- You will need to be able to handle the undertaking of safeguarding queries
- As an adult social worker, you will be responsible for carrying out assessments within the community
- As an adult social worker, you'll be working with a diverse group of individuals
- You will also be able to supervise or learn the skills to supervise less experienced staff
What will you need to apply as an adult social worker?
- You will need to possess a Full UK driving license
- Can work shifts between 8am and 8pm
- be able to work between 2 separate locations
- be HCPC registered and an enhanced DBS certificate
- You will need to have completed your Assessed and supported year in employment (ASYE)
- Previous experience working within Adult social care
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom Thomson on 0118 948 5555 for further details.
If this Adult social worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, please get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!