Client Relationship Manager
Come and make a difference at B&FC as we seek two Client Relationship Managers specialising in apprenticeship levy. This 12-month fixed term contract is an exciting opportunity for someone with client relations and business development experience to join a dynamic and successful Business Development team. As part of this innovative team, you will be commercially responsive and manage a portfolio of levy accounts to ensure service delivery, progress of projects and customer satisfaction across the North West, with the potential of National Accounts.
- Develop and maintain employer relationships (existing and new clients) and maximise all opportunities to promote B&FCs wide range of industry related qualifications from Funded Apprenticeships to Commercial Training solutions.
- Generate own leads via warm calls, field sales and networking to promote B&FCs wide range of Training programmes and secure new employer accounts.
- To be consultative and identify organisational solutions where levy account optimisation will deliver a return on investment and return on expectation for maximum customer satisfaction
- Undertake organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training programmes to meet employer’s needs.
- Maintain own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Work with senior management in order to meet targets and growth plans across a client portfolio.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Prepare and present proposals and pitches to convert business opportunities.
- Complete the necessary checks on employers to ensure suitability for training and / or recruitment
- To support the management of levy funding across a client portfolio to ensure optimisation.
- To lead on the implementation of new programme launches and ongoing management of service delivery to meet agreed client expectations and B&FC’s service standards proposition.
- To assist and support in the planning, development, delivery and monitoring of apprenticeship and full cost programmes and if applicable, ensuring that the curriculum is delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Be the liaison between your accounts (employers) and the wider curriculum team.
- To ensure that all data requirements are maintained, records are up to date accurate and deadlines for returns are made, with assistance from the operations assistant.
- Ensuring that employers are complaint with SFA funding rules as well as assisting employers in the management of their digital Apprenticeship Service account.
- Support Head of Corporate Accounts and Director of Business Development to achieve income levels from levy revenue streams through robust and coordinated account management activities