Social Workers & Managers - Fostering & Adoption
We are currently assisting a number of Independent Fostering Agency and Local Authorities that are looking for Fostering Social Workers from Social Worker level to senior management for their teams in London.
This role is full-time positions available all on a permanent contact. They offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary.
The ideal Social Worker will have looked after children and fostering experience. You will need to be committed and have the drive to match the organisation.
Benefits for you as the Fostering Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Mileage paid / Car Allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Requirements of you as the Fostering Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Looked After Children and/ or Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If these roles aren't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!