Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH
Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Worcester - £39.07 per hour
Worcestershire is looking for a full time MASH Team Manager for the Family Front Door. The team is located in a multi-agency safeguarding hub based in the Wildwood building near the centre of Worcester town centre. The team make threshold decisions on all referrals for children across Worcestershire, partake in daily Domestic abuse triage and MASH case discussions. There is a team of three Team Managers who lead and manage a pod. They need someone who has sound decision making and is able to work positively as part of a team and with our partners promoting good quality practice.
Benefits as a MASH Team Manager:
- Stable Team with 2 other Managers
- Supportive working environment
- Office Hours
- Potential for flexible working
- Long Term contracts Training and Development
You will be:HCPC registered Eligible to work in the UK A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme