Supervising Social Worker - Fostering - Home-Based
A well-known Independent Fostering Agency with a family-feel working environment is looking for a Fostering Social Worker to be the Supervising Social Worker of their team in Essex.
This role is full-time, Home-based permanent position, that offer an extensive list of benefits, along with their competitive salary of up to £38,000.
The ideal Social Worker will have child protection and fostering experience and will be integral to the organisation's plans of striving to be "Outstanding" rated.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 25 Days Annual leave
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Dental Cover
- Private healthcare
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Carry out form F assessments
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Supporting and supervising foster carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer training
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working within child Protection
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £38,000 + Healthcare
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!