Registered Manager - Children's Home
Registered Manager required for a 6-residential home for females aged 7-18 based in Newcastle Under Lyme, fantastic salary of £46,000 on offer!
My client has been providing care and education for children and young people for over twenty years and have a huge reputation for delivering high quality holistic care for vulnerable young people.
The home is set in acres of land with country barn houses and stables on site. It is a beautiful home and caters for vulnerable females in a holistic fashion.
As Registered Manager you will receive
- Salary of £40,000 - £46,000
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Extended annual leave
- Vast employee benefits package
- Industry leading employer
The suitable candidate will have been registered with Ofsted previously as a children's home manager, understand vulnerable young people and their development, staff management skills and a passion for delivering high quality care.
Essential criteria for the successful candidate is
- Leadership and management qualification
- Experience and knowledge of Ofsted, safeguarding and young people's development
- Strong leadership and staff management skills
If this role sounds like the career move you want to make, please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates.