Fostering Assessment Manager - Bristol / South West / Wales - HOME BASED
A leading with an excellent reputation is looking for a Fostering Assessment Manager covering the South West region and Wales: this role is HOME BASED within the region.
As the Assessment Manager you will manage the assessment process of potential foster carers. You will work with the assessment team to continually develop and improve the quality and efficiency of the foster carer recruitment process
Brief over view of responsibilities:
- Promote and protect the IFA to continue to attract high quality Foster Carers
- Allocation of assessments both internally and externally to freelance assessors.
- Provide high quality and quick response to allocation management
- Carry out Form F assessments, completing in line with prescribed standards.
- Participates in regional recruitment plans, developing activities to ensure the IFA have a pool of freelance assessors in line with business needs.
- Manage the outcomes and performance of the assessment team
- Facilitates regional freelance assessor training
You will be / have:
- A qualified Social Worker
- HCPC registration
- Significant prior experience of working directly within a fostering team / IFA
- A good knowledge of the fostering assessment process
- A confident decision maker
- An excellent communicator with the ability to form strong working relationships both internally and externally
- An excellent eye for detail
- The ability to supervise others in the quality assurance of fostering assessments.
The salary is to £37,000 + £3,000 car allowance, with excellent benefits
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / email@example.com
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities
https://twitter.com/fosteringjobs - FOR JOBS
https://twitter.com/harriet_iris - FOR SECTOR NEWS AND MEDIA UPDATES