Qualified Social Worker – Child Protection Team – Oxford, Oxfordshire
3D Recruit are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Child Protection Team based in Oxford, Oxfordshire. Pay rate: up to £36ph
About the role:
Family Solutions Team working with Children on Child Protection Plans CIN plans, Care Proceedings, including twin track planning for permanency . Must have very good written skills and good reliability and car driver
To undertake the initial child protection investigations. The role will include the completion of the S47 inquiry and single assessment. Candidates must have recent experience of undertaking such work including working with families under child protection plans, safety planning, and initiation of care proceedings and looked after children processes.
- Keep abreast of current research and national developments.
- To take part in the team duty system/rota.
- 3 years post qualifying experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Car driver
- Pay rate: up to £36ph
- In-house payroll company that prides itself on paying our locums on time
- Your own dedicated consultant who will support you in finding a suitable role
- We offer a £200 refer a friend/colleague bonus *
Apply now or get in touch for more information; 01296 826120 or email email@example.com
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).