Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team
Evergood Social Care are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Qualified Social Worker to work full time within a Children's Front Line & Duty Team
This is a fast paced children's social work team completing Single Assessments to identify the most appropriate course of action whether this is no further action, Early Help Support, Child In Need, Child Protection or Court Proceedings. Where the outcome of assessment requires further social work involvement, cases transfer to long term safeguarding teams at initial CIN, CP or Court Hearing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuously changing priorities
- Ability to complete child focused, concise and timely analytical assessments including single assessments, child protection reports and court reports
- Willingness to be flexible and support colleagues with managing crisis
- Enjoy working as part of a supportive team in a challenging fast paced work environment
- Efficient time management and effective use of diary
- Car Driver
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is up to £32 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant experience within a front line service.
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Reliable Payroll run on a weekly basis
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call Mark Thompson on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to Mark.Thompson@evergoodassociates.co.uk