Social Worker | Child Protection | Swindon
If you have relevant experience working as a qualified social worker in a statutory child care team having held child protection cases over a period of time, we have a locum role at Swindon Borough Council.
Along with the above experience interested candidates should have;
- A highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice within children services.
- Experience of working with complex caseloads
- Experience completing section 47 assessments
- Experience of working with Looked After Children reviews
- Have excellent report writing skills
If successful you can expect the following;
- Start ASAP
- Contact likely to be extended beyond the initial period depending of need.
- The hourly rate is negotiable
- 4 Day weeks / Compressed Hours considered
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Matt Keep today at firstname.lastname@example.org