Social worker- the Integrated Health and Social Care team
Southwark council are looking for an experienced and driven Social Worker to join their Dulwich community hospital. The right candidate will join a driven team of Social Workers who work towards a common goal. The successful Social worker will be working in the Integrated Health and Social Care team within the hospital.
What benefits are there:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Great work/life balance
- Joining a highly supportive team
- Close to local amenities
Duties of the role:
- Working within a rapid response service in an integrated Health and Social Care team
- undertake joint working with health colleagues and within tight timescales to support urgent response and hospital discharge
What requirements do they have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (Degree, DipSW)
- Proven experience in Social Work
- A high level of organisation and efficiency
- Previous experience with report writing is essential
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom Thomson on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If these roles are not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!