Social Worker - Adoption Team
Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council are looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Adoption Team. This would give you the opportunity to join one of Dudley's most scenic locations as a Locum Social Worker. They have an excellent reputation for their outstanding public services and they are looking to expand their team with passionate and dedicated Social Workers.
Responsibilities of a Locum Social Worker:
- You will undertake Prospective Adopter Reports Assessments
- You will give advice and support to the council's clients and carers on an individual basis and group settings
- You will need to develop and review initiatives to increase productive use of resources
- You will need to have good working relationships with statutory agencies, third party sectors and carers
- You will be able to increase effective service delivery
Benefits as the next Social Worker:
- Competitive salary offering up to £29.93 per hour
- Excellent location and working environment
- Opportunity to work for Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, who has an excellent reputation for their public services
- Fully HCPC Registered
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Minimum of 2 years' Social Work experience post qualification
Salary: £29.93 per hour
Location: Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply, please follow the application instructions stated on the website or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings on 0118 948 5555.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!