Team Manager - Child Protection - Surrey
Our client is a local authority looking for a Qualified Social Worker Team Manager to work in Children's Services Safeguarding team.
To be considered for this role you must have: -
- A degree in Social Work
- Hold a full HCPC registration
- Two years post graduate experience in a relevant team
- Experience of working in Children's Services - CP
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Driving licence and business insurance would be beneficial
- DBS update is preferred by client
The role will involve: -
- Overseeing and Authorising MASH Contracts
- Responsible for supervising social workers.
- Caseloads of CIN, CP and CLA, including court work.
- Risk management.
- Screening referrals.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Evidence of ability to use analytical skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
- Previous experience of working with partner agencies to gather information essential.
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
Additional information about the process
Why work for Badenoch and Clark Social Care: -
- We are part of the Adecco Group so have access to many QSW vacancies
- Almost 10yrs experience as a specialist social work recruiter
- Ability to move locations and roles
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free compliance service
- Flexibility of contracts offered
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - £200 for each referral (subject to term)
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Worker jobs please contact Asma Iqbal at Badenoch and Clark on 0113 487 0085 or email your CV to email@example.com
EAA Tag Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.