Advanced Practitioner - Corporate Parenting - Waltham Forest
Advanced Practitioner - Corporate Parenting - Waltham Forest - £41,847 to £44,691 per annum + benefits
This is a new role leading PSGs, running group supervision using our systemic supervision model, enabling others to reflect and develop high quality plans and driving permanence outcomes for every looked after child or young person. You will be a key player in bringing professionals together and achieving agreements in care planning. You will be able to evidence your registration as a social worker with HCPC.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Retention bonus of up to £3,000
- Local Goverment Continuous Service
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers - annual savings of £933 on average
About the role:
- This work might further be identified for some children, who live in a permanent foster placement or in a Special Guardianship arrangement.
- In some cases you will help the allocated children's social worker carry out their role regarding the above and work alongside them.
- You will share and offer support to team colleagues who undertake this work.
- You need to have family placement and the relevant practical experience and know the psychological issues involved in the work.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work int the UK