Advanced Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Bromley - £38
Senior Social Worker/ Advanced Practitioner - Referral and Assessment - Bromley - £38 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an Advanced Practitioner role in the Referral and Assessment Team in Bromley. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team and enjoy a high pay-rate. It is essential that candidates have extensive previous experience in post-qualified social worker roles. Referral and Assessment experience is also essential.
Benefits of this Referral and Assessment Social Worker role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Access to a team oyster card or pool cars
- Support Team
- Cases capped at between 12 - 15
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced in a similar role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.