Are you an ambitious law graduate?
Would you like the opportunity to evolve your legal career with a growing company leading innovation in the legal service sector?
…if so we would like to talk to you about the possibility of joining our team.
About Harper James
Harper James is a full service, national, commercial law firm with a unique business model and an innovative way of working. Wenow have an exciting opportunity for an Entry-Level Legal Administrator to join our team in Sheffield.
The role includes the following;
· Typing general correspondence, reports and legal documentation
· Maintaining an efficient and effective filing system
· Scanning documents onto document management systems
· Dealing with client queries over the telephone
· Dealing with in coming post and emails
· Undertaking general administration duties
· Assisting accounts team as required
· Supporting the CEO and his Executive Assistant on a day to day basis.
What do you need to bring to our team?
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
· Good commercial understanding.
· The ability to copy type with accuracy.
· Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills.
· Document management skills to ensure that correspondence is processed correctly.
· Flexibility to help where and when required across the firm.
This is an entry-level role with the opportunity for progression to a Legal Assistant.
Full-time, permanent. Salary negotiable depending on experience.