Social Worker - MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub)
Social Worker - MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) - Manchester - £26.88ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub MASH team in Manchester.
As a MASH Social Worker your duties will include screening referrals and making decisions effectively, in a fast paced environment. Knowledge of the relevant legislation is also essential to this role.
Successful candidates will be working alongside multiple agencies and so will need to have previous experience in a MASH environment.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
- Non Case holding Role
- Office based
- CV enhancement
- Excellent rate of pay
- Supportive Team
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.