Social Workers & Managers - Fostering & Adoption
Multiple Organisations are looking for Fostering & Adoption Social Workers for Newly Qualified to Senior Management positions across Scotland.
These roles are full time positions with Local Authorities, Private Organisations and Charities.
What is on offer for you:
- Excellent travel packages
- Supportive teams
- Competitive annual leave allowances
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension Schemes
- Life Insurance
- Good work-life balances
- Various other excellent benefits
Requirements for you:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid SSSC registration
- Experience within Children's Social Work
- A good knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
- You must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If these roles are not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!