Qualified Social Worker - Surrey - Children's Protection Project
3D Recruit are working with Surrey County Council in seeking a hardworking and dedicated Qualified Social Worker to join their Children’s Protection Project.
As a result of the progress the CAP Team has provided to our Assessment Hubs, we are now looking to use a similar strategy with our CP Teams. This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Child Protection Social Worker to make a real difference to our CP Teams and the Children/Young People they provide a service for.
The project team will consist of 20 experienced Child Protection Senior Social workers based in our frontline Child Protection and Care Proceedings Teams. These are based in Redhill, Guildford, Leatherhead and Woking.
The role is varied and involves working with:
• Families in pre-proceedings process (PLO)
• Public and private law proceedings
• Permanence planning for looked after children in the context of care proceedings
• Children Subject to supervision Orders
• Children on a child protection and CIN (step-down) plans
Workers will need to be flexible, expected to be placed in the area of most need and be able to move areas if necessary. In line with these expectations the rate of pay for this role is £40p/h.