Social Worker - Assessment Team - Surrey - Up to £38,312 pa
Social Worker - Assessment Team - Surrey - Up to £38,312 + benefits
We are looking for a qualified social worker who is ready for the next step in their career in a team that is experienced and motivated by the work that they do. Surrey are looking to fill a permanent position with the right social worker.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Golden "hello" of £2000
- Up to £8000with a relocation package.
- 28 days holiday
- Option for flexible working
- Savings on childcare vouchers
About the Social Worker role:
- Carry out assessment of need, care planning and, as appropriate, child protection investigation, to prevent the separation of children from their families where possible
- Ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with departmental policy, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Support alternative permanent care for children who have to be separated from their families in a timely fashion.
- Supervise fostering / adoption arrangements
- Assess and manage the risk involved in protecting vulnerable children and young people with the support of the Team Manager and Service Manager, distinguishing levels of risk for different situations, to prevent harm and abuse.
- Contribute to the regular monitoring and review of services established to facilitate service improvement.
You MUST be:
- post qualified experience, in a child protection setting.
- A full UK license
- HCPC registered.
- Eligible to work in the UK