Social Worker | Looked After Children | Somerset
If you have relevant UK experience working as a qualified social worker, we have locum roles within the looked after childrens team at Somerset County Council based in Taunton, Yeovil or Bridgwater. Interested candidates must have experience carrying out looked after children reviews, court work and be able to provide good quality analytical reports.
Benefits of working in this role:
- Start ASAP
- 37 Hours per week or bi weekly 30 hour (4 days) / 37 hour (5 days) work pattern
- Neg Hourly Rate up to £35 p/h (Umbrella)
- An Ongoing contract at least 3 months long
- Up to £500 accomodation costs during first month
- Subsidised parking
- Use of hire car for any journey to client over 100 miles
- Regular supervision meetings
- Team development
- Regular CPD sessions
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Matt Keep today at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7456 8950 Ext 3610