Social Worker | Referal & Assessment | South Gloucestershire
If you have relevant UK experience working as a qualified social worker we have two locum role at South Glocuestershire Council within the Referral & Assessment team, based in Yate.
- Initial Assessments and Core Assessments
- Section 47 Investigations
- Contributing to the duty rota
- Initiating care proceedings
- Working in a multi-agency capacity to support families and children
- Initial child protection reports conference reports
If successful you can expect the following;
- The hourly rate is negotiable, will pay up to £35 p/h
- 37 hours per week
- Option to work compressed hours over 4 days
- Option to work 1 day per week from home
- Start ASAP
At Caritas we offer all our locums a dedicated personal and professional service with free DBS check. We are always on hand to assist you in anyway that we can. This includes reviewing your CV or providing interview advice. We also offer some of the most competitive rates of pay. Once you have experienced our high levels of service if you refer our details to a friend we have bonus reward scheme.
If you are interested in the role or would simply like some further information please contact Matt Keep today at email@example.com