Sales and Marketing Executive
Sales & Marketing Executive
Our client is a leading provider of magnetic field measuring instrumentation. Our products are used in a variety of market sectors throughout the world.
Reporting to the Sales Manager the role involves:
* Website management
* Preparation of promotional material – brochures, advertisements, etc.
* Preparation of Applications Notes and compilation of Case Studies from customers
* Direct sales and customer liaison including visits as required
* Representing the Company at exhibitions in the UK and overseas
* Customer product and applications training as needed
* Other duties as requested by a Manager or Director of the Company
Skills and Experience
* High degree of literacy and accuracy
* Experience of dealing with customers at a technical level would be advantageous
* A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience would be desirable, however, candidates with less experience who are willing to grow into the role will also be considered
Hours and Salary
This position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum depending on experience.