CHILDREN'S SOCIAL WORKER
I am recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a busy Child Protection team to be based in Chester area. This is an exciting opportunity to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a busy & varied case load
- Completing various reports & assessments
- Working in tandem with both Child Protection and Child in Need teams
- Updating and writing various court reports
- Experience of care proceedings
To apply for this the Social Worker must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience
- Be a car driver
- This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full HCPC/CCW registration.
Why Reed and what can we offer?
*Dedicated expert consultant
*Online timesheets & pay management
*Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
*Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
*Office hours 8am-6pm to provide support/advice
*Recommend-a-Friend bonus for referrals
*Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
*Reed Rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
If this sounds like the new job for you, please contact Greg Collins ASAP on 0151 242 6428 or
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.