Social Worker - Court & Permanency Team
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Detailed understanding of relevant legislation and sections of the Children's Act
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of working to strict deadlines
- Experience with Children in Need / Child Protection section 47 work
What do you get?
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering from £28ph dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
- Excellent work / life balance working on the beautiful British Coastline
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555 / 07384 466 396.