Senior Practitioner - SEND Transitions - East Sussex - £32ph
Senior Practitioner - SEND Transitions - East Sussex - £32 to £34 per hour
If you are a qualified social worker who is positive about enabling young people to move into adult services in a person centred way and have a creative approach to support planning then my client in East Sussex wants to hear from you. Positive outcomes for service users is our top priority. But we know that to achieve this, you need the support and professional development to make the most of your skills. That's why at East Sussex, you'll find manageable workloads but with a broad range of challenges, excellent training, agile working technology and regular development opportunities. That's our commitment to you.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Long Term Contract
- Good payrates
- Stable management and supportive team
You MUST be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously post-qualified
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.