Corporate Associate Director/ Director - Top International Integrated Comms Agency – London
A top 10 PR agency in the world with over 100 people in London are looking for an Associate Director or a Director to join their Corporate team. Major global clients, international work and great career opportunities are aspects of this role.
We are looking for an experienced consultant with broad sector experience working in agencies. Exceptional level of strategic thinking, someone who demonstrates insightful approach to public relations and the ability to win and build key client relationships.
You will be responsible for providing strategic, operational and leadership support to the Director and Managing Director by ensuring the Corporate Team delivers excellent results for their clients, contributing to the growth of the division and leading business development initiatives.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent strategic understanding of both traditional and digital PR
- Ability to convert new business opportunities to revenue
- Curious – desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop self
- Excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and routes to market
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational leader
- Provide strategic counsel and advice to clients
- Develop crisis management techniques and advise clients on potential courses of action
- Develop new business
- Create budgets and manage them profitably
- Connect with colleagues from across the agency network, leveraging opportunities to work together to develop global clients for commercial benefit
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call David Zaranka: 020 7017 3084 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne