In House Role – Content Creator – Major International Corporation, London or Switzerland
We are looking for a senior content creator to join one of the biggest corporations in the world. The role can be based in London or Switzerland so if you’d be open to relocating for your next role – this may be a great opportunity for you.
With operations in over 170 countries and global revenues of over $75 billion USD they are a true household name and pay considerably above the industry standard.
- Define and manage The Voice of the company (global writing guidelines on the tone of voice and style) for markets and functions
- Develop key messages, inc translation of scientific content to compelling communications and campaign messages
- Ensure message consistency and cross-channel synergies regarding content and messages
- Approve critical communications before external publication (under supervision of Editor-in-Chief)
- Develop written content for communications campaigns - liaising with Scientific and Public Communications
- Tailor messages for Markets on needs basis
- Manage the document and media warehouse and ensure access to all relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage content creation on behalf of ‘Crisis management’ and Marketing activation team
- Management of the voice of the company
- Written content development of the Global Communications team
- Editorial calendar and plan for written consent
- Media bank management (of key messages and talking points, content and visual and digital assets)
- 13-18% bonus, pension, healthcare, relocation package if Switzerland
- Reporting into Editor in Chief
- Past experience in content creation for a large brand or media agencies desired
- Ability to multi task and manage many stakeholders
- Creative streak
- Min experience - 10-12 years
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne