TPP is working with a small yet established charity to recruit a Part Time Fundraising Administrator, the successful applicant will join the team on a 12-month contract initially and will work 20 hours per week.
Main duties for the Fundraising Assistant:
- Maintain and develop supporter database of donors and volunteers
- Batching, checking, logging and banking of donations
- Producing thank you letters
- Collate data for internal and external reports
- Management of social media platforms
- Support and collate content for supporter newsletters
- Occasionally attend events
Essential criteria for the Part Time Fundraising Assistant:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good administration and communication skills
- Previous knowledge of fundraising/ charity sector would be desirable
- Excellent MS office experience
- Data protection knowledge
To apply for this Part Time Fundraising Assistant role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 66066CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.