Administration and Finance Assistant (contractor)
About the Role:
Destination NSW is seeking an Administration and Finance Assistant to conduct administrative and monthly financial tasks in support of the Regional Manager UK & Europe and wider team in the London and Frankfurt offices.
This role is for a contractor and will not be a direct employee of Destination NSW. The contract period will be 6 months and the role will be required to fulfil 12 working days per month (approx. 3 days per week).
The role will be required to:
- Develop, implement, maintain and monitor office management and administrative systems, including data storage and retrieval
- Manage financial administration, including processing invoices, expenses, payments and tracking local office spending
- Complete and process internal financial and administrative paperwork relating to, but not limited to, staff travel, marketing campaigns and financial processes
- Handle mailings and courier requirements, responding to customer requests for materials and collateral, including storage management within the London office
- Support the Regional Manager UK & Europe by monitoring reporting requirements and inputting data on a regular basis to ensure fast and efficient retrieval of information
- Handle telephone and email enquiries on behalf of the London and Frankfurt offices
- Book and organise travel and meeting requests on behalf of the UK & Europe team
- Support the organisation of events, including researching suppliers, managing bookings and managing invitation lists
- Maintain office supplies and stationery
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience in financial and administrative work. Experience within the tourism/travel industry would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills, including experience in being the first point of contact for telephone and email enquiries.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience in Sharepoint and OneDrive would be beneficial.
- High level written and oral English. Additional language skills in German would be beneficial but are not essential.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and self-sufficient, plus willingness to take a hands-on approach in the day-to-day operations in the UK and Europe offices.
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and take the initiative.
- Must possess the current right to work and live in the UK as a contractor.
Apply for Administration and Finance Assistant (contractor)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly