Finance Administrator, 2 days a week
Dramatic Resources is seeking to appoint a part-time Finance Administrator, working 2 days a week, to take responsibility for the day-to-day financial management of this successful, boutique communication skills training consultancy with a global reach.
Dramatic Resources provides inspirational communication skills training for business that draws on techniques from theatre and performance. Our clients include major international corporations and top-flight business schools, but our approach is personal and friendly, and we aim to provide a first-class service.
Working from our small office in Clapham, but with the option for home working and flexible hours, the successful candidate will ideally have a finance background in the creative industries and the appetite for working in a small business. They will be a reliable self-starter with strong attention to detail and the confidence to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- To manage all aspects of the day-to-day finances using Xero software
- To prepare and send out sales invoices
- To input supplier bills, ensure they are paid punctually and send remittances
- To manage the Pleo pre-paid expenses account, including inputting projects and managing credit
- To manage the trainers’ expenses claims and compile expenses breakdowns for clients on a job-by-job basis
- To keep bank accounts up-to-date and reconciled in Xero
- To keep an overview of debtors, and work with account managers to chase any debt
- To identify and resolve any invoicing issues or accounting discrepancies and to act as the main point of contact for any accounting queries from trainers and/or clients
- On occasion, to produce financial reports
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent numeracy skills and financial awareness
- Proven recent experience of book-keeping
- Good oral and written communication skills and a good level of computer literacy
- Superb organisational ability and meticulous attention to detail / accuracy
- The ability to work as part of a small team, be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter stating why you are the best person for the job,
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
The closing date is Tuesday 14th August at 6pm. First interviews will be held on Wednesday 22nd August. Further information can be found on our website.