Part time charity appointment maker
The Payroll Giving Team are a small fundraising organisation who work with corporate clients such as River Island, Primark and Arcadia Group to enable their employees to donate from their pay to any charity.
We all work at a fast pace but have a positive family-feel vibe and a charity focused ethos - in all senses! We believe in giving back and try to always lead by example.
We are looking for the right person to join our wonderful "Booking Team" so that we can exceed expectations in all ways.
We are paid by charities so it's imperative that we find that special someone to help us reach our goals for them.
The primary objective of this role is to coordinate a day of fundraising appointments for our team of expert charity fundraisers.
We do this by calling locations to arrange for one of our team to visit them to speak with their staff on a particular day, at a particular time.
The role is fast paced and sometimes pressurised, with individual and team targets to meet weekly, but your team-mates will support you every step of the way to help ensure that you get the best possible results!
- To book a set number of fundraising days per week
- To liaise with the fundraising team and other colleagues directly
- To keep clear and accurate records of all work
- To source and plan future days of fundraising
- To help increase the income of the business through effective working, creative thinking and maximising on fundraising opportunities
- To help the company build on existing relationships with corporate clients through positive liaisons with management teams and employees.
- To feed in to the continued improvement of practices and approach to the role.
- Fearless phone user
- Upbeat and driven attitude - must be a "can-do"er!
- To be very organised and able to multi task
- To love team work as much as individual work
- Comfortable working fast and nimbly
- Effective decision maker
- Holiday allocation: 20 Days pro rata (plus bank holidays), increasing + 1 day per year to a maximum of 22 days total (pro rata).
- Salary: £18,00 - £20,000 per annum, pro rata - depending on experience.
- Bonus: A monthly performance related bonus is available (see individual KPI’s).
- Extras: Access to Payroll Giving scheme
WORKING HOURS & LOCATION
- 16 hours per week (including unpaid lunch breaks).
- Working days: hours must be completed during Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm - however there is flexibility around whether this person works short days and more often... Start time must be between 8-9am however as this is our busiest time.
- The Payroll Giving Team will be using an office space in the High Wycombe vicinity from which this role will be based for the first 3-6 months of their work, however we are very open to home working thereafter.