Part time Finance Manager
uMotif is the modern data capture platform that patients love to use. Founded in 2012 and based in London, UK, uMotif has a global approach and outlook. Since 2012 we have captured over 65 million data points from over 20,000 patients in a range of studies and clinical deployments in 21 clinical conditions. We have extensive experience of large-scale, direct-to-patient approaches, including the capture of in-app e-consent.
Our team comprises expertise in design, service delivery, clinical trials and scalable software programming. We focus on building robust and scalable technology that patients love to use.
Our Culture & People
We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. Our core values are Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed
We are looking for a new team member with experience of accountancy or bookkeeping to take the lead with our financial management, reporting and planning to support and drive further business growth. This part-time role is core to supporting our rapid international growth, and will involve leading on all aspects of financial management including bookkeeping, payroll, management accounts, budget preparation and reporting and financial analysis. This exciting role will support our fast expansion and will include management of external suppliers and partners.
While the individual does not need to be a qualified accountant, the role will require strong accountancy or bookkeeping experience, likely gained through working on a company’s management accounts, internal systems and liaising with external suppliers.
- Lead financial reporting including set up of management accounts
- Lead management of external accountants and auditors
- Manage invoicing, bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Oversee budgets with management and produce reports on spend
- Lead production of financial analysis and forward planning
- Provide input on commercial models and planning
- Manage payroll
- 5+ years accountancy or bookkeeping experience, ideally gained through working in a company
- Experience of working with and managing external accountants and auditors
- Experience in leading set up and regular production of management and annual accounts
- Bookkeeping experience – Purchases reconciliation, generating Sales invoices, sourcing receipts/invoices, payroll, expenses
- Experience of international sales and delivery
- Experience of accounting for SaaS commercial models
What we offer
An attractive benefits package including 25 days’ holiday per year, additional day off for your birthday, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, ‘uToken’ annual lifestyle bonus, contribution to Workplace pension, Share Options
How to apply
Please send your CV to our Head of People, Louise White (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the following:
- summary (200 words or less) of why you are the right person for the role
- please state email subject line as: Application – Finance Manager
- statement to confirm that you consent to uMotif holding your CV for the duration of our current recruitment phase
We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible and applications will be considered in the order we receive them.
uMotif is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
No recruiters please.
Apply for Part time Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly