Cyber Security Manager – Part-Time
What we do?
In an age of constant technological growth and development, Cyber is both a critical enabler and a critical risk which is at the heart of any organisation. All of our services are supported by our leading-edge knowledge of our clients’ markets and of the latest technological developments.
By joining KPMG, you’d be part of a dynamic global team, with ongoing learning and development opportunities to keep us at the forefront of what we do. To provide the best possible services to our clients, you will work collaboratively with Cyber colleagues across the world to share knowledge and insights and develop innovative solutions to complex issues. Our people are driven by a deep seated urge to serve our clients and communities, embrace change, push our technological boundaries, and challenge our own personal development; the KPMG Cyber team offers you a broad and exciting career.
What you’ll be doing?
- Working within the Cyber Strategy, Transformation, Risk & Governance capability
- Assessing, developing and delivering complex solutions whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks for our clients
- Management and delivery of security related assurance and advisory services to clients
- You will have the opportunity to work across all of the service lines and to deliver on key client projects
What we are looking for?
- Experience in one or more core disciplines: Risk, Cyber Strategy & Transformation programmes, Controls & Compliance
- Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant subject (preferred)
- Recognised information protection qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Understanding of the Cyber risks faced by clients within a specific industry and the impact to their business
Why join us?
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, Our Deal sets out all the ways you’ll be recognised for your efforts. We’ll also have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
What we’re part of?
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory services. Through the talent of over 14,000 colleagues, we bring our imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical issues.
What to do next?
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success.