Consulting, Operations & Customer Manager, Banking – Part-Time
7 days left
- Part Time
What we do
In Management Consulting, you’ll join a large and rapidly growing team, contributing to a range of projects that help clients address some of the biggest issues they’re facing in the boardroom.
Our Operations & Customer team are highly experienced sector specialists to help organisations transform the performance of their core operations and supply chains.
Our clients operate in a wide variety of sectors. Although their core operations may be different, they face similar, increasingly complex challenges, as the business landscape continues to evolve. Customer demands, regulatory requirements and employee expectations are increasing, and the unprecedented pace of technological development continues to accelerate, disrupting whole industries.
What you’ll be doing?
- Fulfil a key role in account and sector development within FS Operations and Customer team, specifically within the Retail and Commercial market
- Formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements
- Change Programme design, implementation and management Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities
- People management, building a team of consultants with the right mix of grades,
What we are looking for?
- In-depth Banking experience with exposure to shaping and delivering significant programmes of Operational Change
- Deep understanding of FS industry, business processes and underlying technologies
- Experience and understanding of Digital Operations and AI across Operation
- Key areas of interest include regulatory driven change such as CDD, Remediation, Financial Crime and GDPR
Why join us?
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, Our Deal sets out all the ways you’ll be recognised for your efforts. We’ll also have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
What we’re part of?
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory services. Through the talent of over 14,000 colleagues, we bring our imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical issues.
What to do next?
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey at kpmgcareers.co.uk