Consulting, Financial Crime Manager – Part-Time
What we do?
Risk is a fact of life for every business, no matter their size. That's why, at KPMG, you’ll get to work with a wide range of clients – from small start-ups all the way up to global corporations.
Risk Consulting is more than just advising clients on the hazards their businesses face. It’s about finding approaches to problems, and using our expertise to help our clients bridge the gap between success and failure. That’s why we believe our clients value our service and why we’re internationally respected for our professionalism, ability and quality of work.
Financial, commercial and reputational loss is a constant risk for both public and private sector organisations. We help our clients take immediate and decisive action to prevent, detect and respond to potentially contentious or harmful situations.
The makeup of our forensic teams is highly varied, so you could be coming to us from a number of different backgrounds. We have accountants, economists, technology specialists, ex-law enforcement professionals and many others. Together they form the meticulous investigative arm of KPMG.
What you’ll be doing?
- Supporting the delivery of a range of financial crime projects
- Including a large range of projects both on a proactive and reactive basis in AML, Sanctions and Fraud Risk Management including Internal Audit reviews
- Build great relationships with a large range of FS clients ranging from global banks to boutique investment houses
- Projects are often global and you are likely to work with colleagues from other KPMG member firms
What we are looking for?
- Expertise in formulating comprehensive and well considered solutions to clients’ challenges
- Leading technical delivery on projects relating to financial crime and/or ABC
- Understanding of fraud controls and emerging threats across the entire FS sector
- Substantial technical knowledge of the UK and European financial crime
Why join us?
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, Our Deal sets out all the ways you’ll be recognised for your efforts. We’ll also have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
What we’re part of?
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory services. Through the talent of over 14,000 colleagues, we bring our imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical issues.
What to do next?
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success.