Consulting, Solutions Architect – Part-Time
What we do?
In Management Consulting, you’ll join a large and rapidly growing team, contributing to a range of projects that help clients address some of the biggest issues they’re facing in the boardroom.
By helping them to add lasting value to the bottom line and make huge improvements in their performance. You’ll support them by leveraging technology to help achieve our clients' business strategy and help deliver sustainable business benefits.
Client demand for this pragmatic approach continues to grow and we’ve become a 1,500-strong team in less than five years.
What you’ll be doing?
- Building global relationships and actively seeking out the global networks best experts to address client needs
- Communicating compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
- Building constructive working relationships across different teams, functions, countries or cultures
What we are looking for?
- Solution architecture experience in the Insurance Sector
- Significant delivery expertise with a focus on the implementation of complex technology solutions
- Ability to manage and influence a wide range of stakeholders at all levels within client organisations
- Exceptional technical delivery skills
- Strong communicator with the interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting client relationships
Why join us?
Support from day one. We expect a lot from you, but you can expect as much in return. From Intelligent Working and Employee Networks to great rewards and benefits, Our Deal sets out all the ways you’ll be recognised for your efforts. We’ll also have regular, honest conversations about your career.
Diverse perspectives. Diverse challenges demand wide-reaching perspectives. That’s one of the reasons why we’re so passionate about attracting, developing and retaining the best talent from all backgrounds. We’re proud of the value we place on individuality and we’ll empower you to bring your full self to work; to help maximise your true potential.
What we’re part of?
KPMG in the UK is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax, Consulting and Deal Advisory services. Through the talent of over 14,000 colleagues, we bring our imagination and insight to our clients’ most critical issues.
What to do next?
Live our values and embrace our quality-first culture, and we’ll give you what you need to take your career from success to success. Start your journey at kpmgcareers.co.uk