Part-Time Marketing Assistant for Leading Luxury Hotel Marketing Agency
Launched in 1996, Pineapple is well-known and respected as the pioneer of outsourced sales and marketing management for luxury hotels and offers fully outsourced sales and marketing, a full range of marketing services and sales representation.
We currently have an opportunity for a part-time Marketing Assistant with an interest in the luxury travel industry. The role covers all aspects of marketing including digital and will be working predominantly for one of our five-star hotel clients, One Aldwych in London.
The ideal candidate will be driven, enthusiastic, have a mature ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Extensive experience in marketing is not required and on-the-job training will be provided, however interest, enthusiasm and determination to grow are highly desired.
The ideal candidate will have:
- One year’s experience in a marketing or administrative role
- Excellent proofreading skills, good grammar and spelling
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- 2:1 degree (preferably English/Business Studies/Marketing/Arts)
- Strong communication and written language skills, including writing for online, print and social media communications
- An interest in internet marketing and a knowledge of social media
- Technical skills and some knowledge of CMS systems and Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Smartly presented and comfortable liaising with clients and partners in the luxury sector
Working hours – 24 hours per week which could be split over 3, 4 or 5 days.
We pride ourselves in providing a stable and friendly working environment with an excellent work/life balance.
This part-time role might suit someone starting a career in marketing or someone with experience looking for flexibility.
Salary – £15,000 per annum (Pro rata equivalent of £25,000 per annum).
If you feel that you have the experience, qualifications and skills to be the Marketing Assistant at Pineapple then please send your CV and covering letter to Paula Rison-Gray .
For more information on Pineapple, please see www.pineapple-hotels.com
Pineapple – Luxury Hotel Specialists
Temple Chambers, Temple Avenue, London EC4Y 0DB